Friday

photo's of the recent decorating

It was fun while it lasted, Allan and I had fun decorating. We do what we can do, and bring in the experts for the rest. Although Allan has sanded and re-stained wooden floors for us before, we have such a huge area of wooden floors, this time we are going to get help!! I will admit to be very grateful for that.

Our recent projects are coming along, painting all done, and here are a few photo's for you.

The family room, nearly all put back together, no more paint samples on the wall.

So close, you can see the kitchen nook as well from this angel

about to be painted.

I LOVE this area now, so fresh and inviting. The colour is called Reviving green.

and another angel, to help you see the colour.
We have actually done Ben;s room as well, and the back hallway, so I will make sure to post pictures once they are tidy ( Ben's room) or finished- the hallway. I am on mission to keep the house looking great, with a clan of children running a muck and visitors galore, I sometimes if we will ever be finished. My kitchen needs a major overhaul, but i want a permanent outside one before I do the inside one. although this year with all the rain, my back yard is not such a great place.



1 comment:

  1. Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention. I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.
    luxurious leather products

    ReplyDelete