Friday

A talk at a local networking group SWING

Yesterday I did a talk to a local networking group I go to. It was a lot of fun. Of course I took some freshly made food and let them all eat while listening to me. A good plan for sure, as I got a good respomse to the food. I took some freshly made Rosemary bread(the rosemary was from my own garden), some fresh scones and home made lemon curd, and for any one with a gluten intolerance I took some meringue nests filled with some lime mascarpone cheese.
I am enjoying spreading the word on healthy eating, eating in moderation, nutrition  and cooking at home. I am so passionate about cooking, it is such fun for me, and I just want to spread that fun.

Do you have any favourite recipes? any memories from childhood of eating a set dish at set events? For me food has been a big part of my life, i learned to cook so young, it is a natural thing for me to do. I can cook in any mood. I recommend bread making if you are angry, muffins if it is the middle of the night, no mixer needed. I like to cook complete meals if I am in a thoughtful mood and need to mull over things.

Anyway, i thought I needed to get some photo's on here for you all. I know I am not so good at writing this blog, but believe me I am trying!!

Have a super weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment