Wednesday

What am I up to

Life is so busy but fun at the moment. As I grow my Kitchen Coach business, I am having a blast.

I thought I would let you all know a course will be available soon on the Udemy platform, on Kitchen Basics, all about cooking styles, food safety, health and safety, equipment. I will let you know as soon as that goes live. I am anticipating it will happen in September, then I can get back to my first cook book, for new or young chefs. That will be coming out and available through Amazon, I expect that to be live by the end of November.

I have been asked by a number of people if I could do an App for weekly recipes, using ingredients off of a shopping list I provide, so all ingredients are used up. Apparently that would be useful, some of you are fed up with throwing food away or having food go stale, as you only need part of it for a recipe. I had a great suggestion from a friend today, that I should trail this on my blog, to see if it is really something you would all like, before I go to trouble of creating an App!! What a brilliant suggestion. So from mid September, I will be posting a shopping list and a recipe, and if you want more then you can just sign up for free and get the weeks recipes, and I will throw in a list of Kitchen essential foods for your store cupboard.

In case you did not see my YouTube video on filling a Butter crock pot, I am including it here.
Butter Crock pot video

 I would appreciate each one of you subscribing to my YouTube channel, Kitchen Coach.  You can do that here .That would help me a lot, and you can comment and let me know what other videos you would like there on my Facebook page here.

Wishing you all a Fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment