Tuesday

Discovering I still have a love/hate relationship with technology

I am busy putting lots of videos up on YouTube, trying to master Instagram, am Periscoping frequently( depends on your definition of frequently) and of course lets not forget facebook with three pages to manage and twitter. What have I left out.

Oh my goodness.

I really mean that, there are days when I wonder if I have time to cook. When I become rich and famous- because I know famous does not always mean rich!- I will be letting someone who loves technology deal with all this 'stuff'. my head wants to explode.

Then I add to my techno waterfall and start making videos, editing and publishing them. I mean really did I think this through!

The good news is I am getting better, you can not always see my chopping board, but most of the time you can, I no longer quickly make video's in a tankini- what was I thinking, apart from heading to the pool with the family as soon as I had finished.

The good news is, I do love to cook, and that had been my saving grace. I get to put lots of recipes down on paper, and publish them. My children, and any grandchildren that follow will always be able to see me cooking and have family recipes. I think that is really amazing. it actually gives me goosebumps knowing I am using technology to leave a reminder of me for family to come. Of course I now and again wonder if YouTube will be around or useable, the way technology is advancing and changing. But lets all pretend it will be here, and then all my swearing and crying over a keyboard and computer screen will not be in vain.

So feel free to check out the videos, feel free to subscribe to my channel, Kitchen Coach, and please leave me messages and suggested recipes. I will enjoying adding them into my repertoire and getting them out there for the world to also enjoy and create in their own kitchen.

Here i am doing a live cooking show at Orange COworking, in Austin TX, we periscope these now, it has been fun for sure. No escaping.

have a Fabulous day folks

No comments:

Post a Comment